help

Taking FertilAid and FertileCM together - reviewing it for you all

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 3 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe Posted: 08-22-2010 7:59 PM

This month (which is around cycle #12) hubby is taking FertilAid for Men and I'm taking FertilAid for Women and FertileCM. So, I decided to try to do a month long review of it. For me, but also for anyone else thinking of trying it.

August 21-Day 1

I took the first set of pills in the evening. Was very interested in hubby, but not sure if it's from the vitamins or not. I had more drive than normal though. Hmmm...

Hubby took one.

August 22-Day2

My boobs were a little harder than normal and feel a little funny.

Asked hubby how he felt and he said fine, then teased "You mean other than the second (sex organ) that I've grown? No." LOL.

Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:16

http://tcoyf.com/members/jessicabe/charts/4.aspx (Chart 4)

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 08-26-2010 12:09 PM

August 26 - I just have one sentence for you... Holy wetness Batman!! Does that tell you how well the FertileCM stuff is working? Also, I rescued a kitten yesterday. I couldn't help myself. Do you think that is the FertilAid kicking in? LOL. Is it making my mothering instincts blossom to an extreme I'm rescuing animal babies too?

Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:16

Not Ranked
Posts 71
Juliane replied on 08-27-2010 3:22 PM

I love that you're doing this.  Last night I was actually looking for information about these supplements.  I want to hear "real" people reviews like what you're doing now.

What part of your cycle did you start the supplements?

Hubby (33) & Me (29) Kiss Music

My Children:

Baby Girl #1 4/30/1999

Baby Boy #2 10/20/2004

Baby Dust - TTC #3

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 08-31-2010 8:24 PM

So the wetness went away on about cycle day #9 (Aug 28) or so. I've not noticed any more wetness in my underwear and no EWCM yet. My ovulation test was positive yesterday and negative today, so I am thinking it should show up soon. According to lady timer I should ovulate on Thursday, so I am looking for more drainage tomorrow or the next day.

Sex has not gotten better, but I really didn't expect it to. Hubby and I are pretty amazing together already. I do feel warmer down there during sex-which is different from normal. Would that mean more blood flow "down there"? Not sure.

Also, I have been restless and a bit listless. I go through stages of HUGE motivation too, though. Like yesterday I did like a weeks worth of cleaning on one day, so I guess that made up for today's sitting around mood.

As soon as ovulation gets done I plan to start weaning myself off the supplements and get down to a regular prenatal and calcium supplement. Last time I stayed on the FertilAid until I tested BFP and then quite cold turkey. A week later I miscarried. I am thinking it has something to do with coming off it so quick. This time I will do it slow and be on a prenatal until I either get a BFP or get AF.

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 08-31-2010 8:55 PM

Juliane:

I love that you're doing this.  Last night I was actually looking for information about these supplements.  I want to hear "real" people reviews like what you're doing now.

What part of your cycle did you start the supplements?

I'm glad someone is interested in my review. :) I started it on cycle day 3.

Not Ranked
Posts 29
pumpkin replied on 09-03-2010 2:24 PM

I've just ordered both, which are now waiting to be picked up at the post office (I'm out of town). I really appreciate your updates, jessicabe.

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 09-04-2010 4:07 PM

So the EWCM came on Wednesday, but I still had light wetness until Friday. I think it might be the FertileCM just keeping me drippy. The EWCM was nothing spectacular and I was a little disappointed. I am hoping things were better internally. I will let you know how things turn out when I can test in a week or so.

Not Ranked
Posts 36
ruthmarie replied on 09-07-2010 12:52 PM

Thanks so much for doing this review!!  I'm thinking about ordering these supplements for hubby and me as well and it's so helpful to hear what you think of them!  Do keep us posted.

Me (36) DH (44)

DS - born 2/25/2007 via c-section

TTC #2 since October 2009

June 2010 - Diagnostic testing with RE, Unexplained Secondary Infertility

Dec 2010 -  going to try IUI w/Clomid

postponing IUI until Jan b/c of upcoming x-ray

Clomid CD 5-9 followed by B2B IUI's - 1/15 - 1/16/2011 = BFN

3/11 - 2nd round IUI w/Clomid = BFN

4/11 - 3rd round IUI w/Clomid = BFN

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 09-07-2010 6:10 PM

No problem. I thought it'd be good to get some indept reviews that weren't on the websites promoting FertilAid/FertileCM. They just sound WAY too good to be true. Makes you wonder.

Something to note this month... I have had a bad flu the last few days. I went off the pills since I was afraid of it causing anymore stomach problems. The iron in the vitamins always makes me sick to my stomach anyways, so I didn't want to risk it. I'll probably go back on them again tomorrow.

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 09-09-2010 10:02 AM

Had to stay off of the pills from Monday until today. I ended up with strep. Just my luck. =( Now I'm on penicillin. Since I was off of the pills so long I decided to ditch them and go on the prenatal instead.

I am currently 7 DPO and decided to take a pregnancy test for kicks and giggles. I got a VERY VERY faint line. Not sure if it's anything, but we shall see.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 599
Doodlebug0902 replied on 09-09-2010 10:38 PM

i love this!! I wanted to get fertilaid, but DF wanted me to talk to the Dr, and the Dr sent me to the fert Dr, and now DF wants to wait on "going all out"... sigh!

Im so anxious to see whats next!! Squinter? BFP? Hope so!!! GL!!

DH 32Kissme 28
waiting for my miracle 
TTC# 1 since Oct 2009
Started Clomid 50 mg CD 3-7 Nov 8-2010... BFN! 
Clomid to 100mg on Dec 13 CD3
Progesterone level 19.9 CD21 (Dec 31 '10) FINALLY where it should be!! (I cried I was so happy)
Jan 12 2011... BFP!!!!
15DPO Beta @ 227, 21DPO Beta @ 2854
First Baby due Sept 19 2011 
First u/s on Feb 1 2011, shows a healthy baby! Heart rate at 143bpm.
Consultation with the midwife, Feb 25 2011 
Heard the heartbeat, Feb 25, 10W5D
Heard the heartbeat again Mar 25, 14W5D... baby is strong and healthy!
u/s booked for April 23!! 
u/s shows all is well, and baby is healthy!!
 MY CHART!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 

baby development

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 324
lildarling76 replied on 09-10-2010 9:24 AM

I was just wondering how long your've taken this or is this your first month?  And what type of fertility problem to you have if any?

Me (34) Hubby (31)

TTC#4 since 4/10 annovulatroy cycles

Baby Boy DS 101700 total surprise on BCP

Baby Boy DS 110905 1st mnth TTC

Baby Boy DS 092807 after 1 yr TTC, 1st round of Clomid 50 mg

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/lildarling76/charts/5.aspx

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 09-10-2010 9:40 AM

This was my first month on this and I started on cycle day 3. So not too shabby!! I am feeling pregnant today. I have the creepy crawling breast feeling that I get when there is HCG in my system. I refused to test again today. I'm waiting until 10 DPO. I had some tiny blood spots in my underwear last night. So I think that is a good sign. AF isn't due until Sept 16th, so that would make it just about right for implantation bleeding.

Doodlebug- Have your hubby research it! Doctors are against it because it's cheap, it works and it takes business away from them! My doctor was so anti it was funny. I did a TON of research and it's really just a REALLY well balanced pre-natal and some very low doses of herbs. If you research each herb they seem really safe to try. Also, point out how much cheaper they are!! That got my hubby.

We do not know what is causing our infertility. :( It's secondary, so we know we CAN do it.

I will keep everyone very imformed and let you know how things pan out. I'll also include you on how the pregnancy progresses. Our last pregnancy (also concieved with fertilaid) ended in miscarriage.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 592
bec11942 replied on 09-10-2010 8:01 PM

I wish i could remember day to day how i felt when taking fertile cm......i only took it less than a month b/c i did get pregnant.....lol....  I remember having good CM and i also remember feeling very bloated and swollen the whole time i took it.  don't know if that was from the fertile CM or not.  obviously since i got pregnant the bloating stayed with me.  good luck!

becca 32

best hubby ever-Doug 36

Aiden James born 12-15-10     9lbs 7oz born at 39 weeks

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 09-12-2010 9:20 PM

Not good news everyone. I'm pretty sure implantation didn't go well. I started with light spotting approx. 1 week before my period was due. Now I have clots coming. :( Period is due on Thursday. So as of right now it looks like it didn't work for me.

Not Ranked
Posts 167
jessicabe replied on 03-19-2011 6:01 PM

I'm resurrecting my old thread. I am back on FertilAid this month. I will post how things pan out.

Not Ranked
Posts 19
dbwjlo220 replied on 03-24-2011 8:39 PM

thanks for reviewing this stuff!! I have been thinking about putting myself and DH on FertilAid, but just started us both on Maca this month so want to wait before buying the FertilAid. I look forward to seeing more of your review! :) GL!!!!

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS