Normal Follicle Size/Estradiol Levels on Day 5 Stimulation

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 20
copel008 Posted: 07-15-2010 4:52 PM

Hi everyone -

I was just wondering what is considered a "normal" level of Estradiol for the early morning of Day 5 of stimulation meds. My baseline Estradiol was 66 on Day 3 of stim meds and was 156 today, in the early morning hours of Day 5. I asked the nurse if that was normal and she said "It can be" which has me worried! She told me to continue with my protocol thus far, so I am hoping the meds would be increased if I wasn't responding well.

I did the long birth control pill/Lupron protocal to start. I am currently on 5 units of Lupron and 175 IU of Follistim in the morning with 150 Follistim and 75 IU of Menopur every evening.

I am on the Attain Multi-Cycle Program which includes 2 fresh IVF cycles and 2 FET cycles. I paid upfront of course, so if a cycle is cancelled, that counts as one cycle already used in the eyes of Attain and I lose that cycle, so I am just a bit worried.

I don't go back until Sunday (three days from now) for another ultrasound and bloodwork and will know more then, but I'm sure you all know how you worry over every little thing!

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS